Monday, November 30, 2009

Partipation- November 30

They have a new form of technology and a new way of bringing technology into the classroom in the Davis School District. I found out about it this weekend. Usually, students are unable to bring laptops or computers into the classroom because they are a distraction, but many students now have Netbooks. These are smaller, but give students the same ability to spend time with technology in the classroom. In the computer lab, there were many technical difficulties and a student had a Netbook. Her group was able to be successful because of this technology. I'm not sure I'd want Netbooks in my classroom on a consistent basis, but I do think they would be beneficial to have in order to allow students to have more access to technology in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment